What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
The revolutionary video course that shows you how to capture mind-blow artistic images using only your smartphone
- Insider secrets to creating mind-boggling photos using laser pens, flashlights, and other household items (These types of pictures will flood your Flickr, Instagram and Tumblr pages with a ton of activity…)
- Why a photo of a red object taken under red light will actually turn out white… and how to use this widely-ignored information to take photos that will surprise and please your friends
- The two “under-the-radar” apps that make it dead simple to “paint with light”… watch people’s jaws drop when they find out you did this with you phone camera…
- How tomanipulatethe viewer’s emotions with a few simple tweaks… (Experienced photographic artists agree this is the “holy grail” to winning photo-contests…)
- How to “miniaturize” someone and put them in common household objects… these types of photo always gets a laugh and causes a big fuss on image sharing websites
- You can close this page and do nothing. And nothing will change. You’ll keep on taking same boring photos like most people, secretly wishing you could do better.
- Essential smartphone camera features that can instantly enhance your picture quality by 100%. (Even the most savvy smartphone addicts don’t know about these…)
- How to use special focus techniques to create photographs with a subtle “meaning”…Screw this up and you can kiss anyemotional impact in your photos goodbye!
- The secret “depth of focus” technique… just use this to always get crisp, focused pictures – even if your subject is in motion or you have shaky hands!
- How to create the “blur effect” when photographing moving objects. I’ll show you the must-have app that makes showing off speed in your pictures a breeze
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Phone Photography Tricks scores 72.65/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.phonephotographytricks.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: phonephotographytricks.com you’ll also be taken through to phonephotographytricks.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)